- A pay increase award from 01 May 2022 of 5% on basic pay and London Weighting.
- A one-off payment of £800 to those on a full time contract. This amount will be pro-rated for those working on a part time contract.
- The one-off payment will be subject to tax and NI and paid to all employees who have been employed from 01 April 2022 and continue to be employed on 15 May 2022 onwards.
- In addition to pay ZSL continues to support wellbeing with a specific focus on:
- Financial wellbeing support - partnering with Barclays to provide financial awareness support for ZSL staff.
- Providing a health check for ZSL staff.
- Provide quarterly support for physiotherapy – one visit at each UK site.
UNITE members in our branch working at ZSL (Zoological Society of London) after rejecting employer's initial offer have now secured the following:
The branch resumed its much loved guided walks after a long hiatus with last Wednesday's 10th May tour of "Activists, Militants and Pioneers: Women of the Radical Jewish East End". It was led by David Rosenberg of East End Walks
What's going on?
News from around the branch